- AMR Knoxville is currently seeking healthy volunteers to participate in a clinical research study of
an investigational medication to prevent Botulism.
- Be a healthy adult 18 to 65 years of age
- Meet other study criteria
If you qualify and participate, you will receive:
- All study-related medical care at no cost
- Lab tests
- Injection of the investigational medication or placebo
Reimbursement for time and study-related travel is available up to $2,825.00. Insurance is not required.
If you are interested, please fill out the form and we will contact you!