Blood pressure is the pressure of blood pushing against the walls of your arteries. Arteries carry blood from your heart to other parts of your body.
Blood pressure normally rises and falls throughout the day, but it can damage your heart and cause health problems if it stays high for a long time. Hypertension, also called high blood pressure, is blood pressure that is higher than normal
- AMR locations are currently screening for a clinical research trial testing an investigational medication for the treatment of high blood pressure.
- Are 18 years of age and older
- Are in otherwise good health
- Meet other study criteria
If you qualify and participate, you will receive:
- All study-related medical care at no cost
- Lab tests
- Investigational vaccine or placebo
Compensation is available for time and travel. Insurance is not required.
If you are interested, please fill out the form and we will contact you or contact a member of our recruitment team at 865-305-DRUG (3784).