Investigational Shingles Vaccine Clinical Research Study
What is Shingles (or Herpes Zoster)? Shingles is a viral infection causing a painful rash and can occur anywhere on the body, but it most often appears as a single stripe of blisters wrapping around either the left or the right side of your torso. Vaccines can help reduce the risk of developing Shingles. AMR Knoxville is seeking healthy volunteers ages 50 to 69 with no history of Shingles, who have never received a Shingles vaccine (e.g., Shingrix or Zostavax) and have completed the COVID-19 vaccine series for an investigational vaccine clinical research study. Qualified participants will receive all study-related care, lab work, and the investigational vaccine free. Reimbursement of reasonable time and travel expenses up to $4,440.00 may be available.
Qualified Participants Must:
- be a healthy adult between 50 to 69 years of age in order to receive the Shingles vaccine
- have no history of having Herpes Zoster (Shingles)
- have never received a shingles vaccine (e.g., Shingrix or Zostavax)
- have completed the COVID-19 vaccine series
- meet other study criteria
Qualified participants will receive at no cost:
- all study-related medical exams
- lab tests
- investigational vaccine
Compensation is available up to $4,440.00 for time and travel. Insurance is not required.
Contact AMR Knoxville today at 865-305-9100.